Monday, June 4, 2012

My Addictions



      Well, if you didn't already know I love to cook and then I love to eat what I cook. Clint works out of town alot and that means I get bored. Lately I have loved making recipes off of pinterest. The other day my sister in law Heidi and I made a yummy Pasta and then some Garlic Cheesy bread to go with it from recipes found off pinterest. I would recommend them both to anyone looking for new recipes to try. Here is the pasta, we found the best way to find it is off of the website: ourbestbites.com





And here is the bread picture and website to go to. I ate the leftovers of this for breakfast the next day. :)
It's called Hasselback Garlic and Cheesy Bread on: laurenslatest.com


Tonight I am planning on making some chicken I found on Pinterest that my sister Stacie and I made a couple weeks ago. It was so yummy that I feel the need to make it again for Clint to try. 
This one is called Chicken in Basil Cream Sauce from: the-girl-who-ate-everything.com


SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD
I am going to try and blog everyday that I make something off Pinterest. That is my goal, so plan on seeing a blog from me quite a bit. If you don't, then I must be being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment