Monday, May 21, 2012

WE GARDNERS

Well I have decided that I want to make a blog for our cute little family. One where I can brag, share, thank, and just keep track of life on something. Here is a short little introduction to anybody who doesn't already know what I am about to write. My name is Jamie Gardner and I married Clint Gardner June 19th, 2010. ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO. We have the cutest little girl named Kinsey Beth Gardner who is 6 months old and the best baby EVER!  People are always saying how spoiled they are by their babies, I literally am SOOO spoiled.
I am not much on bragging, but how can you not brag when you created a perfect little baby. She has big blue eyes and the cutest little smile. I told Clint that if all our kids were as good as she is, we would end up with 10 kids because she is VERY easy, and so much fun. I LOVE BEING A MOM. I have always loved kids, but I never knew how much more I would love them when they were my own.

7 comments:

  1. Jamie you can brag all you want she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so gorgeous Jamie! I'm excited to read about all your pinterest cooking too! It's fun when someone has tried it and loved it! I think I will try one of those ones you posted! Thanks! CUTE FAMILY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah she is such a cutie! I am so happy you have a blog so i can see what you guys are up to! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you joined the blog world! Hope this helps with the bored moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't do it!! I am 15 blog posts behind where I want to be and it is driving me CRAZY!! Actually, I love having a blog because I don't write in a journal...I just turn my blog into a book!
    You guys are so cute!
    My blog is private, so email me!
    toadylynn@excite.com
    jasonandkodi.blogspot.com

    You like how I learned about your blog on Jason's FB? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited you are blogging so I can keep up with your cute family. I am also excited for the recipes. I like making the ones that someone else has already tried out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to hear you started a blog! It can be so much fun. Your little girl is SOOO CUTE!! I'm starting to wonder if it's just a girl thing to be such a great baby. Both my girls were SO great, I thought I could have six kids easy....then came my little boy! I almost want to be done now. I think he's single handily trying to make up for my girls being such great babies! Can't wait to see all your meals! If I lived closer I'd come help you eat them! ;)

    ReplyDelete